Email Whitelisting Instructions
Thank you for subscribing to ELIV8 Business Strategies.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Are Receiving Your ELIV8 Emails Do The Following:
Be sure to add the corresponding ELIV8 email addresses to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates
A whitelist is a list of accepted items or persons in a set…. a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited e-mails commonly known as “spam” has become a big problem. It’s so bad that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of filtering system in place to tell the different between spam and the emails you want.
However, they often block e-mail that you’ve requested, but that fits somebody’s idea of what spam looks like. Here’s what you can do to keep your subscription’s content from falling into the false positive trap with a “white-list”.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions.
- In your inbox, locate an email from email@example.com (ex. your welcome mail for the product you just purchased).
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
- When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear.
- Select “Save”
Outlook 2003 & Later:
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”